TERMS OF SERVICE
THESE TERMS INCLUDE A CLASS ACTION WAIVER AND A WAIVER OF JURY TRIALS, AND REQUIRE BINDING ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE MOST DISPUTES.
THESE TERMS LIMIT THE REMEDIES THAT MAY BE AVAILABLE TO YOU IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE.
PLEASE NOTE THAT The Terms are subject to change by CADISEN in its sole discretion at any time. When changes are made, Cadisen Watch will make a new copy of the Terms available at the Website. If we make any material changes, and you have provided us with your e-mail address, we will also send an e-mail to you at the last e-mail address you provided to us. Any changes to the Terms will be effective immediately for new users of the Website and will be effective for existing users upon the earlier of thirty (30) days after posting of notice of such changes on the Website or thirty (30) days after dispatch of an e-mail notice of such changes. Cadisen Watch may require you to provide consent to the updated Terms in a specified manner before further use of the Website is permitted. If you do not agree to any change(s) after receiving a notice of such change(s), you shall stop using the Website. Otherwise, your continued use of the Website constitutes your acceptance of such change(s). PLEASE REGULARLY CHECK THE WEBSITE TO VIEW THE THEN-CURRENT TERMS.
- 1.1 CERTAIN RESTRICTIONS. The rights granted to you in the Terms are subject to the following restrictions: (a) you shall not license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, reproduce, distribute, host or otherwise commercially exploit Cadisen Watch Properties or any portion of Cadisen Watch Properties; (b) you shall not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other Cadisen Watch Properties (including images, text, page layout or form) of Cadisen Watch; (c) you shall not use any metatags or other “hidden text” using Cadisen Watch name or trademarks; (d) you shall not modify, translate, adapt, merge, make derivative works of, disassemble, decompile, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of Cadisen Watch Properties except to the extent the foregoing restrictions are expressly prohibited by applicable law; (e) you shall not use any manual or automated software, devices or other processes (including but not limited to spiders, robots, scrapers, crawlers, avatars, data mining tools or the like) to “scrape” or download data from any web pages contained in the Website (except that we grant the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Website for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials); (f) you shall not access CADISEN Watch Properties in order to build a similar or competitive website, application or service; and (g) except as expressly stated herein, no part of Cadisen Watch Properties may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means. Any future release, update or other addition to Cadisen Watch Properties shall be subject to the Terms. Cadisen Watch, its suppliers and service providers reserve all rights not granted in the Terms. Any unauthorized use of Cadisen Watch Properties terminates the licenses granted by Cadisen Watch pursuant to the Terms.
- 2.1 REGISTERING YOUR ACCOUNT. In order to access certain features of CADISEN Watch Properties you will be required to become a Registered User. For purposes of the Terms, a “REGISTERED USER” is a user who creates an account with Cadisen Watch (“ACCOUNT”) by either registering directly with Cadisen Watch through the Website or logging into the Website with the user’s social networking service account (“THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNT”). By logging in with your Third-Party Account, you represent that you are entitled to disclose your Third-Party Account login information to Cadisen Watch and/or grant Cadisen Watch access to your Third-Party Account (including, but not limited to, for use for the purposes described herein) without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third-Party Account and without obligating CADISEN Watch to pay any fees or making Cadisen Watch subject to any usage limitations imposed by such third-party service providers. By granting Cadisen Watch access to any Third-Party Accounts, you understand that Cadisen Watch may access, make available and store (if applicable) any information, photographs, and/or other materials accessible through Cadisen Watch Properties (“CONTENT”) that you have provided to and stored in your Third-Party Account (“THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNT CONTENT”) so that it is available on and through Cadisen Watch Properties via your Account. Unless otherwise specified in the Terms, all Third-Party Account Content shall be considered to be Your Content for all purposes of the Terms. Subject to the privacy settings that you have set in your Third-Party Account, personally identifiable information that you post to your Third-Party Account may be available on and through your Account on Cadisen Watch Properties. Please note that if a Third-Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or CADISEN Watch access to such Third-Party Account is terminated by the third-party service provider, then Account Content may no longer be available on and through Cadisen Watch Properties. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNT IS GOVERNED SOLELY BY YOUR AGREEMENT(S) WITH SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER, AND Cadisen Watch DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION THAT MAY BE PROVIDED TO IT BY SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER IN VIOLATION OF THE PRIVACY SETTINGS THAT YOU HAVE SET IN SUCH THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNT. Cadisen Watch makes no effort to review any Content for any purpose, including but not limited to, for accuracy, legality or noninfringement, and CADISEN Watch is not responsible for any Third-Party Account Content.
- 2.2 REGISTRATION DATA. In registering for the Services, you agree to (1) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself (the “REGISTRATION DATA”); and (2) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. You represent that you are at least thirteen (13) years old (or such other minimum age of requirement as may be applicable in your jurisdiction) and not a person barred from using Cadisen Watch Properties under the laws of the United States, your place of residence or any other applicable jurisdiction. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. You may not share your Account or password with anyone, and you agree to notify Cadisen Watch immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security and exit from your Account at the end of each session. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Cadisen Watch has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Cadisen Watch has the right to suspend or terminate your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of Cadisen Watch Properties (or any portion thereof). You agree not to create an Account using a false identity or information, or on behalf of someone other than yourself. You agree that you shall not have more than one Account at any given time. You agree not to create an Account or use Cadisen Watch Properties if you have been previously removed by Cadisen Watch, or if you have been previously banned from any of Cadisen Watch Properties.
- 2.3 YOUR ACCOUNT. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, you acknowledge and agree that you shall have no ownership or other property interest in your Account, and you further acknowledge and agree that all rights in and to your Account are and shall forever be owned by and inure to the benefit of Cadisen Watch.
- 3.1 ORDER ACCEPTANCE PROCESS. Each part of an order that you submit to Cadisen Watch constitutes an offer to purchase merchandise. If you have placed your order through the Website, then, after Cadisen Watch receives your order, you will receive an email from Cadisen Watch confirming receipt of your order (usually in minutes). If you do not receive an email from Cadisen Watch confirming receipt of an order that you placed, then please contact the Cadisen Watch Customer Service department at http://www.cadisenwatch.com/contact before you attempt to place another order for the same merchandise. Please note that Cadisen Watch confirmation of receipt of your order does not equate to Cadisen Watch acceptance of your order. Cadisen Watch is not deemed to have accepted any part of your order until the requested merchandise has been shipped and Cadisen Watch has sent a shipment confirmation email.
- 3.2 ORDER ISSUES.
- (A) If Cadisen Watch rejects your order due to an error in pricing and/or other information about the merchandise, then Cadisen Watch will notify you at the email address that you have provided. Once the error has been corrected, Cadisen Watch will ask you whether or not you would like to re-submit your order to purchase the relevant merchandise. If Cadisen Watch has notified you that your order has been accepted by sending you a shipment confirmation email, then you will not be required to pay a price that is greater than the price that was displayed on the Website at the time at which you placed your order. If Cadisen Watch has distributed merchandise that is different from the description of the relevant merchandise (as displayed on the Website at the time at which you placed your order), then you may request a return or an exchange. For additional details, please review the Cadisen Watch Returns Policy available at http://www.cadisenwatch.com/returns.
- (B) Although it is unlikely that CADISEN Watch would refuse to accept an order, Cadisen Watch reserves the right to deny any order for any reason, including where the following situations arise: (i) insufficient information or errors in billing, payment, and/or shipping information; (ii) orders that cannot be processed due to erroneous information that you have provided, which includes, but is not limited to incorrect credit card or debit card number, expiration date, security value, or other incorrect information regarding payment types; (iii) suspected fraudulent information; or (iv) delayed shipment or unavailability of merchandise.
- (C) Cadisen Watch may refuse to accept any order if fraudulent activity is suspected. Cadisen Watch may refuse to process any subsequent order from a customer who has a history of placing fraudulent orders.
- (D) Cadisen Watch may refuse any order that is connected with a previous credit card dispute.
- 3.3 ORDER CANCELLATION. If an item of merchandise is delayed out of the Cadisen Watch fulfillment center or becomes unavailable, or if there is an error on the Website pertaining to the order (e.g. an error pertaining to the price and/or description of merchandise), then Cadisen Watch may cancel the order. If this occurs, then CADISEN Watch will contact you so that you are aware of the situation.
- 3.4 RESTRICTIONS ON RESALE. In order to protect Cadisen Watch intellectual property rights, any suspected resale of merchandise for personal and/or business profit is strictly prohibited. Cadisen Watch will not accept any order that is deemed to possess characteristics of reselling. Cadisen Watch reserves the right to cancel any subsequent order from a customer who has been suspected of reselling.
- 4.1 PAYMENT. All prices are quoted in the denomination stated. To make a purchase, you must provide a valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or any other issuer accepted by us) (“PAYMENT PROVIDER”). Your Payment Provider agreement governs your use of the designated credit card, and you must refer to that agreement and not the Terms to determine your rights and liabilities. By providing Cadisen Watch with your credit card number and associated payment information, you hereby authorize Cadisen Watch to immediately charge your credit card for all fees and charges due and payable to Cadisen Watch hereunder or credit your credit card for any refunds owed and that no additional notice or consent is required. You agree to immediately notify Cadisen Watch of any change in your billing address or the credit card used for payment hereunder. CADISEN Watch reserves the right at any time to change its prices and billing methods, either immediately upon posting on the CADISEN Watch Properties or by e-mail delivery to you.
- 4.2 REFUNDS. Payments made to Cadisen Watch are subject to refund in accordance with Cadisen Watch refund policy available at http://www.cadisenwatch.com/returns.
- 4.3 TAXES. Cadisen Watch fees are net of any applicable Sales Tax. If any products or Services, or payments for any products or Services, under the Terms are subject to Sales Tax in any jurisdiction and you have not remitted the applicable Sales Tax to Cadisen Watch, you will be responsible for the payment of such Sales Tax and any related penalties or interest to the relevant tax authority and you will indemnify Cadisen Watch for any liability or expense we may incur in connection with such Sales Taxes. Upon our request, you will provide us with official receipts issued by the appropriate taxing authority, or other such evidence that you have paid all applicable taxes. For purposes of this section, “SALES TAX” will mean any sales or use tax, and any other tax measured by sales proceeds, that CADISEN Watch is permitted to pass to its customers that is) the functional equivalent of a sales tax where the applicable taxing jurisdiction does not otherwise impose a sales or use tax.
- 4.4 DISCOUNTS AND PROMO CODES. We may, in our sole discretion, create discounts and promotional codes that may be redeemed for credit in your Account, or other features or benefits, subject to any additional terms that we establish on a per promotional code basis (“PROMO CODES”). Promo Codes may only be used once per person. Only Promo Codes sent to you through official Cadisen Watch communications channels are valid. You agree that Promo Codes: (i) must be used for the intended audience and purpose, and in a lawful manner; (ii) may not be duplicated, sold, or transferred in any manner, or made available to the general public (whether posted to a public form or otherwise), unless expressly permitted by us; (iii) may be disabled by us at any time for any reason without liability to us; (iv) may only be used pursuant to the specific terms that we establish for such Promo Code; (v) are not valid for cash; and (vi) may expire prior to your use.
- 6.1 TYPES OF CONTENT. You acknowledge that all Content, including Cadisen Watch Properties, is the sole responsibility of the party from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not Cadisen Watch, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available (“MAKE AVAILABLE”) through Cadisen Watch Properties (“YOUR CONTENT”), and that you and other Users of Cadisen Watch Properties, and not Cadisen Watch, are similarly responsible for all Content they Make Available through Cadisen Watch Properties (“USER CONTENT”).
- 6.2 NO OBLIGATION TO PRE-SCREEN CONTENT. You acknowledge that Cadisen Watch has no obligation to pre-screen Content (including, but not limited to, User Content), although Cadisen Watch reserves the right in its sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse or remove any Content. By entering into the Terms, you hereby provide your irrevocable consent to such monitoring. You acknowledge and agree that you have no expectation of privacy concerning the transmission of Your Content, including without limitation chat, text, or voice communications. In the event that Cadisen Watch pre-screens, refuses or removes any Content, you acknowledge that CADISEN Watch will do so for Cadisen Watch benefit, not yours. Without limiting the foregoing, Cadisen Watch shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the Terms or is otherwise objectionable.
- 7.1 Cadisen Watch PROPERTIES. You agree that Cadisen Watch and its licensors and suppliers own all rights, title and interest in Cadisen Watch Properties. You will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying Cadisen Watch Properties.
- 7.2 TRADEMARKS. Cadisen Watch stylized name and other related graphics, logos, service marks and trade names used on or in connection with CADISEN Watch Properties are the trademarks of Cadisen Watch and may not be used without permission in connection with any third-party products or services. Other trademarks, service marks and trade names that may appear on or in Cadisen Watch Properties are the property of their respective owners.
- 7.3 OTHER CONTENT. Except with respect to Your Content, you agree that you have no right or title in or to any Content that appears on or in Cadisen Watch Properties.
- 7.4 YOUR CONTENT. Cadisen Watch does not claim ownership of Your Content. However, when you as a user post or publish Your Content on or in Cadisen Watch Properties, you represent that you own and/or have a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right (including any moral rights) and license to use, license, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, derive revenue or other remuneration from, and communicate to the public, perform and display Your Content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any worldwide intellectual property right that may exist in Your Content.
- 7.5 LICENSE TO YOUR CONTENT. Subject to any applicable account settings that you select, you grant Cadisen Watch a fully paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive and fully sublicensable right (including any moral rights) and license to use, license, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform, and publicly display, Your Content (in whole or in part) for the purposes of operating and providing Cadisen Watch Properties to you and to our other users. Please remember that other users may search for, see, use, modify and reproduce any of Your Content that you submit to any “public” area of Cadisen Watch Properties. You warrant that the holder of any worldwide intellectual property right, including moral rights, in Your Content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license stated above. You agree that you, not Cadisen Watch, are responsible for all of Your Content that you Make Available on or in Cadisen Watch Properties.
- 10.1 USER RESPONSIBILITY. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Services and any other parties with whom you interact through the Services; provided, however, that Cadisen Watch reserves the right, but has no obligation, to intercede in such disputes. You agree that CADISEN Watch will not be responsible for any liability incurred as the result of such interactions.
- 10.2 CONTENT PROVIDED BY OTHER USERS. Cadisen Watch Properties may contain User Content provided by other users. Cadisen Watch is not responsible for and does not control User Content. Cadisen Watch has no obligation to review or monitor, and does not approve, endorse or make any representations or warranties with respect to User Content. You use all User Content and interact with other users at your own risk.
- 18.1 TERM. The Terms commence on the date when you accept them (as described in the preamble above) and remain in full force and effect while you use Cadisen Watch Properties, unless terminated earlier in accordance with the Terms.
- 18.2 TERMINATION. If timely payment cannot be charged to your Payment Provider for any reason, if you have materially breached any provision of the Terms, if we are required to do so by law (e.g., where the provision of any of Cadisen Watch Properties is, or becomes, unlawful), or if we choose to discontinue Cadisen Watch Properties (in part or in whole), we have the right to, immediately and without notice, suspend or terminate any CADISEN Watch Properties provided to you. If we become aware of any possible violations by you of the Terms, we reserve the right to investigate such violations. In the event that we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have breached any portion of the Terms, or have otherwise demonstrated inappropriate conduct, we reserve the right to (i) warn you via e-mail (to any e-mail address you have provided to us) that you have violated the Terms; (ii) notify and/or send any content you have provided to us to and/or fully cooperate with the proper law enforcement authorities for further action; and/or (iii) pursue any other action which we deem to be appropriate. If, as a result of the investigation, we believe that illegal activity has occurred, we reserve the right to refer the matter to, and to cooperate with, any and all applicable legal authorities. We are entitled, except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, to disclose any information or materials on or in Cadisen Watch Properties in our possession in connection with your use of Cadisen Watch Properties, to (i) comply with applicable laws, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce the Terms; (iii) respond to your requests for customer service; or (iv) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Cadisen Watch, its users or the public, and to comply with the requests of all law enforcement or other government officials, as we in our sole discretion believe to be necessary or appropriate. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to immediately take any or all of the actions set forth herein without any notice or warning to you. You agree that all terminations shall be made in our sole discretion and that we shall not be liable to you or any third-party for enforcing this provision. If you want to terminate the Services provided by Cadisen Watch, you may do so by (a) notifying Cadisen Watch at any time and (b) closing your Account for all of the Services that you use. Termination of all Services also includes deletion of your password and all related information, files and Content associated with or inside your Account (or any part thereof), including Your Content. Upon termination of any Service, your right to use such Service will automatically terminate immediately. You understand that any termination of Services may involve deletion of Your Content associated therewith from our live databases. Cadisen Watch will not have any liability whatsoever to you for any suspension or termination, including for deletion of Your Content. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive, shall survive termination of Services, including without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, and limitation of liability.
- 20.1 ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS. The communications between you and Cadisen Watch use electronic means, whether you visit Cadisen Watch Properties or send CADISEN Watch e-mails, or whether Cadisen Watch posts notices on CADISEN Watch Properties or communicates with you via e-mail. For contractual purposes, you (1) consent to receive communications from Cadisen Watch in an electronic form; and (2) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that Cadisen Watch provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were to be in writing. The foregoing does not affect your statutory rights.
- 20.2 ASSIGNMENT. The Terms, and your rights and obligations hereunder, may not be assigned, subcontracted, delegated, or otherwise transferred by you without Cadisen Watch prior written consent, and any attempted assignment, subcontract, delegation, or transfer in violation of the foregoing will be null and void.
- 20.3 FORCE MAJEURE. Cadisen Watch shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargos, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, strikes or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials.
- 20.4 COMPLIANCE. If you believe that Cadisen Watch has not adhered to the Terms, please contact Cadisen Watch by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to address your concerns. If you feel that your complaint has been addressed incompletely, we invite you to let us know for further investigation.
- 20.5 NOTICE. Where Cadisen Watch requires that you provide an e-mail address, you are responsible for providing Cadisen Watch with your most current e-mail address. In the event that the last e-mail address you provided to Cadisen Watch is not valid, or for any reason is not capable of delivering to you any notices required/ permitted by the Terms, Cadisen Watch dispatch of the e-mail containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice.
- 20.6 WAIVER. Any waiver or failure to enforce any provision of the Terms on one occasion will not be deemed a waiver of any other provision or of such provision on any other occasion.
- 20.7 SEVERABILITY. If any provision of the Terms is, for any reason, held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of the Terms will remain enforceable, and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- 20.8 ENTIRE AGREEMENT. The Terms are the final, complete and exclusive agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and merges all prior discussions between the parties with respect to such subject matter.
End of Terms